BRENNAN S. MCPHERSON writes epic, imaginative biblical fiction with heart-pounding plots and lyrical prose, for readers who like to think biblically and feel deeply.
- He thinks raw onions are gross (hint: they smell like armpit)
- He loves Miyazaki’s films (don’t try to tell him Disney is better unless you want a lecture on artistic nuance)
- He has terrible balance (he and skateboards don’t get along)
- He’s terrified of heights (so don’t invite him to an amusement park — he will run away)
- His favorite food is pizza but he’s allergic to dairy (he’s still sad about that, to this day)