BRENNAN S. MCPHERSON writes epic, imaginative biblical fiction with heart-pounding plots and lyrical prose, for readers who like to think biblically and feel deeply. He lives with his wife and young daughter in the Midwest, and spends as much of his spare time with them as possible.
- He thinks raw onions are gross (hint: they smell like armpit)
- He loves Miyazaki’s films (don’t try to tell him Disney is better unless you want a lecture on artistic nuance)
- He has terrible balance (he and skateboards don’t get along)
- He’s terrified of heights (so don’t invite him to an amusement park — he will run away)
- His favorite food is pizza but he’s allergic to dairy (he’s still sad about that, to this day)